- January 15th: Residents will be celebrating National Hot Tea Day with an assortment of various tea choices and home baked cookies. The event begins at 10:00 am in the Main Dining Room. Family Members and Friends are encouraged to attend this event. Event highlights will be available on Facebook.
- January 18: Maintenance Professional Appreciation Day – Follow us on Facebook to see a photo montage of Kyle Rummel, Maintenance Director and Hootie Flick, Maintenance Assistant.
- January 19th: At 2:00 pm, Residents and Friends will celebrate National Popcorn Day with an assortment of popcorn flavors from the Jasper Popcorn Company. Participants will vote on their favorite flavor.
- The week of January 21st, Cathedral will acknowledge the hard work of our Activity Director, Kim Robbins and Activity Assistant, Grace Seivers. We want to keep our great Activity employees guessing, so the events are a surprise!
- January 28 th , Cathedral employees will celebrate "Fun at Work Day" with silly games, special gift drawings and surprise treats. The celebration will continue on all three shifts to provide special "thanks" for the great dedicated work provided by our Employees. Slide Show will be available on Facebook.
- February 13th: Come to Cathedral, at 10:00 am, to help our Residents and Employees celebrate Marti Gras with beads, "Mocktails" and merriment. Be sure to see Facebook for photos of our Employee and Resident Conga Line!
- February 14th: Residents and Family Members will celebrate Valentine's Day. Guests will enjoy holiday cookies prepared by the Dietary Department, while Kim (our Activity Director) will lead the group in a Remembrance discussion of the Best Valentine gift ever received.
- February 17th: Watch for our team doing Random Acts of Kindness today during our community cookie give-a- way. If you see us giving out cookies take a picture to post on Facebook. Tag Cathedral Health Care Center with what you did for your Random Acts of Kindness. You will be entered in to our Random Acts of Kindness giveaway. Help spread kindness today and every day!